Ipswich Grain Terminal handles a wide range of imported agribulk products. Vessels are discharged using shore-side cranes directly to truck. Product can be either tipped into a Grain Terminal flat store, or delivered direct by road to the end receiver.
- Specialists in Food, Animal Feed, and Biomass products
- Purpose built warehousing with a capacity to segregate and store up to 72,000 tonnes
- Multiple berths available with a max depth of 8.5m and a capacity to handle ships up to 15,000 m/t
- Flexible service to meet customers’ needs, including haulage
- Efficient turnaround of trucks
- Specialised stock control management system