Ipswich Grain Terminal has a total port side storage capacity of 72,000 tonnes and specialises in handling/storing/monitoring dry bulk agri-products. It comprises of 15 silos and 7 warehouses which are sub-divided into bays. The bays vary in size allowing effective and safe segregation of products.
- Computerised stock control enabling full traceability
- Secure, remote customer access to live stock balances and movements
- TASCC approved for handling of combinable crops
- Approved by the Organic Food Federation for organic products
- On site Laboratory to provide all associated analysis