Corporate Governance Commitment
At Ipswich Grain Terminal, our vision is to be a leading multi commodity service & solutions provider in the UK agriculture markets, by creating sustainable economic, social and environmental value. We are a reliable, innovative and dynamic business partner that aims to provide the highest quality business solutions.
We seek to create strong and long term relationships with our customers and stakeholders, fostering partnerships and open dialogue. We conduct our operations and business in a responsible way guided by our Corporate Values that help us fulfil our purpose and achieve our vision.
These values, which we embrace on our daily work, reflect who we are, what we do, what we expect of ourselves and each other.
We strictly observe the law. We walk the talk and honour our word.
We strive to optimize our output through business intelligence, talent and experience.
We don’t give up. We are dedicated to learning new ways to fulfil our strategy.
We care for and hold in deep regard the safety and well-being of all our stakeholders.
We hold ourselves to strict standards. We take action and are result-oriented.
Based on our Corporate Values of Integrity, Efficiency, Commitment, Respect and Accountability, we have formulated Business Principles to guide our daily work and relationship with our stakeholders.
Our Businesses Principles:
- We conduct our business with high ethical standards, furthering the goal of sustainable development.
- We treat people fairly, with dignity and respect.
- We act as long term and trustful partners throughout our value chain.
- We take steps to lessen our environmental impact and contribute to global environmental improvement.
- We strive to make a positive difference in the communities where we work and live.